National Commission for Human Development is engaged in promoting development by providing assistance to government, non- governmental organizations and local government in areas of education and access to basic health care care services is seeking of dynamic individuals for the following position:
Regional IT Officer:
These districts based position at Attock, Shaiwal, Kasur, Jhang , Swat , Karak, Noshki, Jafferabad, Narrowel, Sargodha, Mardan , Pishin and Nawabshah, calls for dynamic professionals must having 4 years degree in Computer Science, Information System or Network Administration with 2 years practical experience database management and network administration.
- Ensure smooth working of network at Human Development Support Units HDSUs.
- Ensure timely and proper maintenance of hardware at HDSUs.
- Ensure timely installation of all the required software.
- Maintains database and information systems.
- Trains HDSU staff on necessary software applications.
- Maintains Universal Primary Education (UPE) Information System.
- Report technical performance of HDSUs network to Manager IT at Head Office.
Please send your CVs along with the cover letter and a recent passport size photograph on the address given below not later than 3rd September. Please mark the envelope for the position and location being applied for.
Department Human Resources
National Commission for Human Development
14th & 15th Floor, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, Islamabad.
NCHD is an equal opportunity employer. Female are encouraged to apply.
Contact : 14th & 15th Floor, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, Islamabad.